|30-Day Return Policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may return
the items to us within 30 days. Items must be repackaged in new
condition. Sorry, we can not accept furniture after you have applied
a finish. Once we have received the merchandise we will issue refund
less our shipping costs. Customer is responsible for shipping the products
back to us in resellable condition. If products are damaged in
transit please see our damaged product policy below.
- All returns must have authorization
prior to being returned. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and include your original order number, what products you are
returning, and your name. Or call us at (518) 810-7697. We will
provide you with the proper address for returning your products.
- All returned products must be in
original condition and packaging. Please note that we can not
accept returns once you have applied a finish.
- Please insure the package.
- Once the products are received and
examined we will refund the original purchase price less our incurred
- Pine products can be returned with no
- Cedar products will usually incur a 15%
All of our products are natural wood
products. Like any wood product, they are susceptible to damage
while in transit. Though UPS has always provided very good service,
damage does occasionally occur during transit. In the case of
damage, we will send replacement parts to you directly. If you
receive a damaged product please follow the following procedure.
- Examine the shipment carefully to make
note of all damaged pieces.
- Please examine the packaging to inform
us of any unusual abuse that may have happened in transit.
- Note the pieces that you will need
- Please note your order number or date of
- Contact us at (518) 810-7697 or by email
to receive replacement parts.